Thursday, August 14, 2014

Ask A Designer- Kori Clark Designs

Can you believe Blog Fete is only weeks away!  It's been amazing the last few years and I know this year will be even better! 

I am so excited to be able to come and offer you a "design help" desk, and I wanted to share a little insight as to what that means for you! I really want you to be able to take full advantage of the design desk, and I thought it may help to know before hand what you could expect, so you can get your questions and design files ready to bring with you!! 


As for a little background about me, my degree is in multimedia design, specializing in graphics and illustration. I have worked in the design field both corporately and as a freelancer on a wide variety of projects for 15 years. I have created designs and shot my own photos for a multitude of projects over the last 7 years of strictly freelancing. Some of my work has been seen on DIY Network.comHGTV.com,MathaStewartWeddings.comPotteryBarn.com, in Stationery Trends Magazine, Celebrate Magazine, Yum Food and Fun Magazine and more. 

As bloggers, we understand the need to provide visually stimulating content through design and photography and I hope that the "design help" desk at blog fete can assist you in taking that to another level.

Some of the items I could help you with (if needed) are : 

What programs to use for various types of designs, and how?

Questions about using Adobe Illustrator (my favorite program!)

An objective look at your branding design and ways it could be tweaked to best fit your blog/style

A sit down with your designs/logos/etc while we make tweaks or adjustments on the spot that you may be having trouble with (using my computer or yours)

How to improve your photographs in Photoshop by adjusting lighting, crispness, and more

Design ideas or design help with your blog header, buttons, and/or social media icons. 

How to layout business items like business cards or brochures and choose the best fonts and graphics

If there are other items you need help with, feel free to bring them along or email them to me the week before Blog Fete so we can sit and look at them together. 

I can't wait to see you all for another amazing year!! 

Kori Clark, Kori Clark Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment